Careers – Toddler Lead Teacher
Join our team!
The Academy provides employees an environment with professional development, creative freedom, and a collaborative team to ensure the highest quality care, education, and growth for our children’s success.
Highly Qualified Team + Safe, Secure, and Nurturing Environment = Child Growth and Success!
Toddler Lead Teacher
Looking for more than “just a teaching position?” At Leo Augusta Children’s Academy, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where you’ll not only help form a child’s future, but you’ll also be part of something bigger. As a teacher, you’ll have the opportunity to receive first-class professional development, a strong team-based work environment, and the freedom to do what’s necessary to enable the learning of children through the promotion of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.
What’s In It for You:
- Over-market wages
- Full-year earning opportunity
- A structured curriculum with flexibility not available in traditional classroom settings
- Collaborative management style giving you the opportunity to create a unique learning environment
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Connection to the community with a unique offering that truly makes a difference for families
- Immediate classroom experience that is a quality resume builder
What You Will be Doing:
- Meet the needs of our children; including those who may have special needs, who are at risk, are culturally diverse, or who are gifted
- Integrate the philosophy and all components of the Leo Augusta Children’s Academy into daily class time
- Fully implement the Creative Curriculum and Gold Assessment program into your daily programming
- Encourage and support the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of our children
- Develop lesson plans, group experiences, choice time, and music and art activities through a consistent schedule
- Incorporate large and small motor activities, and STEAM activities into daily lessons
- Support and provide a classroom environment that encourages parental support and involvement
- Coordinate special services for students based on need. Foster a collaborative attitude with families, other staff, and specialists
Who we are:
These positions are excellent opportunities for students, recent graduates, retired teachers, or a member of the community who wants to make a difference in the lives of children and families. The Leo Augusta Children’s Academy will offer a best-in-class working environment and competitive market pay rates.
For additional information on required qualifications for Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers, please go to:
Lead Teachers: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/rules/9503.0032/
Assistant Teachers: https://www.revisor.mn.gov/rules/9503.0033/
Please email the cover letter, application, transcripts, and two letters of reference to:
Doug Anderson, Academy Director
We will be sharing additional information in the future regarding our new positions. Please continue to watch our website and social media pages for more information and updates.
The mission of the Leo Augusta Children’s Academy is to support children’s growth and education through a staff of highly esteemed educators with the sole purpose of giving the children of our community a foundation of knowledge, athletics, and a morally good start in life.